Accessible on a PC, iMac, tablet or smart phone.
Windows Explorer®, Apple Safari®, Mozilla Firefox®, Google Chrome® .
Download data to Microsoft Excel® or view in Google Earth®.
Analyse data using Movebank®
- Click on the "User Login" on the top right hand side of our home page.
- Insert Username and Password - these will be sent to you when you purchase collars.
- The dashboard will then load. Your working units will then be visible.
- From there you can view the last recorded data, download all data collected since deployment or a specific window of data, and interogate the tag to get information about battery levels, satellite numbers, HDoP and accuracy.
- Detailed information re data in buffer and data in archive can also be interrogated.
- Data can be downladed as a Google Earth KML file, or a MicroSoft Excel CSV File.
- Data can then be entered into MoveBank for analysis.
- And that’s it - simple really!
- Up to half a million locations can be stored on board.
- Geofence available as standard and can be set up and if animal goes outside geofence an alarm will be sent to your mobile number.
- Mortality sensor is fitted as standard and if an animal dies an alarm will be sent to your mobile number.
- Head up and Head down data is included as standard.
- All collars fitted with a tracking beacon as standard. Beacon can be turned on or off from our website. Last known location always transmitted via tracking beacon.
If you are a client of GPS Collars AS, or even if you are just browsing, you can download the user manual by clicking the link below.
Sign Up For Our Newletter
For offers and the latest news on our case studies