Accessible on a PC, iMac, tablet or smart phone.
Windows Explorer®, Apple Safari®, Mozilla Firefox®, Google Chrome® .
Download data to Microsoft Excel® or view in Google Earth®.
Analyse data using Movebank®
- Click on the "User Login" on the top right hand side of our home page.
- Insert Username and Password - these will be sent to you when you purchase collars.
- The dashboard will then load. Your working units will then be visible.
- From there you can view the last recorded data, download all data collected since deployment or a specific window of data, and interogate the tag to get information about battery levels, satellite numbers, HDoP and accuracy.
- Detailed information re data in buffer and data in archive can also be interrogated.
- Data can be downladed as a Google Earth KML file, or a MicroSoft Excel CSV File.
- Data can then be entered into MoveBank for analysis.
- And that’s it - simple really!
- Up to half a million locations can be stored on board.
- Geofence available as standard and can be set up and if animal goes outside geofence an alarm will be sent to your mobile number.
- Mortality sensor is fitted as standard and if an animal dies an alarm will be sent to your mobile number.
- Head up and Head down data is included as standard.
- All collars fitted with a tracking beacon as standard. Beacon can be turned on or off from our website. Last known location always transmitted via tracking beacon.
If you are a client of GPS Collars AS, or even if you are just browsing, you can download the user manual by clicking the link below.