CellTraX Collar or EarTraX
Battery GPS Collar or Solar GPS Tag with GSM Cell/Mobile phone communciations. Available in two options....
1. CellTraX Battery GPS GSM collar (125g-600g); or
2. EarTraX Solar GPS GSM tag (36g).
Data download and setup preferentially using GSM Cell/Mobile phone network using embedded IoT M2M SIM in tag. World-wide connetivity using phone network.
Additionally, data download from collar or tag can also be completed via WASP Radio (UHF) Receiver and Antenna. Range of download 1km with 360º dipole antenna and up to 8km with yagi antenna.
- GPS data (<5m accuracy) collected from every 15 minutes.
- Battery life of solar tag - indefinite.
- Data download using GSM mobile/cell phone service via NBIoT M2M integrated SIM within the collar or ear tag. Data can be downloaded once each day or once per week.
- Data can also be download from the tag using the WASP Radio (UHF) Receiver and Antenna. Range of download with dipole 360º antenna 1km, with directional yagi up to 8km.
- Setup over the air (GSM - mobile phone) or Wasp Radio (UHF) Receiver (mobile phone access required).
- CellTraX and EarTraX also transmit last known location via the UHF radio ping (transmitted every 20 seconds) which can be picked up by Wasp Receiver.
- Data includes Lat, Long, Alt, Temp, HDoP, No Satellites.
- Data not downloaded is stored on board. Up to 300,000 locations can be stored. Data is only deleted when given a command to be deleted.
- Geo-fence, activity and mortality alarm enabled.
- Can be combined with RadioTrax as part of a mesh network (see Mesh Network).