Solar GPS Backpack or Patageal tag with GSM mobile/cell phone communications and integrated UHF-radio transceiver - both to upload settings and downland data.
FLiteTraX solar backpack or patageal tag (36g, 38g, 33g & 56g).
Data download and setup preferentially using GSM Cell/Mobile phone network using embedded IoT M2M SIM in tag.
Additionally, data download from collar or tag can also be completed via WASP Radio (UHF) Receiver and Antenna. Range of download 1km with 360º dipole antenna and up to 8km with yagi antenna.
- GPS data (<5m accuracy) collected from every 15 minutes.
- Battery life of solar tag - indefinite.
- Data download using GSM mobile/cell phone service via NBIoT M2M integrated SIM within the collar or ear tag. Data can be downloaded once each day or once per week.
- Data can also be download from the tag using the WASP Radio (UHF) Receiver and Antenna. Range of download with dipole 360º antenna 1km, with directional yagi up to 8km.
- Setup over the air (GSM - mobile phone) or Wasp Radio (UHF) Receiver (mobile phone access required).
- Solar tag also transmits last known location via the UHF radio ping (transmitted every 20 seconds) which can be picked up by Wasp Receiver.
- Data includes Lat, Long, Alt, Temp, HDoP, No Satellites.
- Data not downloaded is stored on board. Up to 300,000 locations can be stored. Data is only deleted when given a command to be deleted.
- Geo-fence, activity and mortality alarm enabled.
- Can be combined with RadioTrax as part of a mesh network (see Mesh Network).